Today is Wisconsin’s Spring Non-Partisan Election. Polls are open today from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. across the state. To find your polling place or view a sample ballot (if available), click here to visit Wisconsin’s Voter Public Access.
Wisconsin Family Action PAC has endorsed three judicial candidates in today’s election (click here to view statements):
- Judge Ed Leineweber, District IV Court of Appeals candidate
- Judge Paul Reilly, District II Court of Appeals candidate
- Mark Gundrum, Waukesha County Circuit Court, Branch II
Wisconsin Family Action (WFA) PAC is a pro-family, pro-marriage, pro-life political action committee that is dedicated to strengthening and preserving marriage, family, life and liberty in Wisconsin.
- We believe marriage is the union of one man and one woman
- We believe that the traditional family unit is the best place for children as well as the foundational institution of society and should be promoted and protected.
- We believe that human life is sacred and that the right to life exists from conception to natural death.
- We believe in the constitutional freedom of religion and the free exercise of religion.
- We draw our values, beliefs and convictions from a biblical worldview based on Christian principles found in God’s Word.
In order to be considered for an endorsement, WFA PAC requires a candidate to complete a questionnaire and meet with PAC members for an interview. Using information gleaned from the questionnaire and interview (both of which are confidential), and our own in-depth research, the PAC members make a judicial endorsement based on the following criteria:
- Judicial Philosophy
- Judicial track record (if available)
- Political philosophy
- View on marriage and life
- Judicial temperament
- Personal life
For more information, visit our election website, www.yourwisconsinvote.org.